WHAT IS PROjekt
Shane Whelan established PROjekt in early 2013, after identifying a growing need among brand led businesses for a flexible, scalable, professional advertising, marketing and brand consultancy resource.
- We work with clients directly based on the objectives and needs of each project.
- We can also collaborate with agencies and other communications partners that clients may already have.
- We see ourselves as a catalyst that ensures the realisation of both the brand’s potential, client’s or artist’s vision.
- We are passionate, flexible, experienced and discrete.
- Once we are immersed in a project we see ourselves as an extension of your team.
- We enjoy what we do and when we enjoy ourselves, we work better and achieve more.
- We believe in an open and transparent relationship that is mutual rewarding and valued by all collaborators.
Another dimension to the philosophy at PROjekt lies in our commitment to engage with popular culture by also stepping outside the realm of selling, marketing and advertising and into creating entertainment, art and work that we believe is important and worthwhile.
This has seen us work with Irish international artist and Dye Transfer printer, Jean Curran, The Vertigo Project with the full support of the Sir Alfred Hitchcock Estate in London, Paris, New York and Los Angeles.
- At PROjekt we set out to develop a partnership based on the business task, client or artist’s needs for the duration of the project.
- We work with you to define the challenge and develop a strategy to make things better.
- We then work with existing teams or build a bespoke team, handpicked to deliver.
- This team will start with the brand stakeholders and can include media folks, researchers, writers, designers, digital specialists, architects, artists, curators photographers, lawyers, content writers, food critics, distributors, buyers, sellers and consumers.
- We agree the terms of engagement and KPI’s that work best for you from the outset to ensure a mutually beneficial partnership and working relationship.